This has got to be one of my most favorite pictures. These are the girls baby rings. Erin's ring was given to her by my mom and dad. It was my dad's ring and was then my baby ring. Today, my mom and dad gave Emily a baby ring. It was my sister Tracy's ring. For those of you who don't know, she was called home to heaven on January 3, 1993. I miss her so much and am so happy that my parents have passed her baby ring on to Emily.

5 comments:
That is so sweet!
That is absolutely precious!
That has got to be the sweetest photo I have seen in a long time. I got chill bumps reading about the rings. I am so glad that everything has checked out ok for Emily.
Love,
DeAnna
that is the sweetest pic ever - I can only imagine what it means to you - you are so blessed with two beautiful girls
What a very special family tradition! Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment