Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What A Week!

Well, the last week has been crazy to say the least. Emily has finally gotten over her stomach bug. Unfortunately, I started vomiting Sunday afternoon and had to stay home from work on Monday as well. I feel much better now though. Brandon has not been feeling great the past two days, but hasn't began vomiting yet so hopefully he will not. Erin is hanging in there as usual and has not gotten sick yet. She is such a sport. For those of you who don't know, I am having surgery tomorrow morning. I have to have bone grafts done in my mouth due to aggressive bone loss. I never had any trouble with my mouth until I became pregnant with Emily. Even then, we all thought it was just pregnancy hormones. However, the red and inflamed gums never went away. After trying all the other alternative treatments, this is the last option left. I feel pretty confident that this will be successful, but I am nervous. I go in at 7 a.m. and hopefully will be done around 11 a.m. Please keep me in your prayers and pray that I have no complications and have a speedy recovery. I probably will not be posting for the next several days. Hope everyone has a good weekend. ROLL TIDE!!!!

2 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers I am sure everything will go just as planned.

Stanley Family said...

I hope everything went ok with the surgery. Call me when you get a chance.