Thursday, January 10, 2008

Such A Fun Week!





I took some vacation time the end of last week so I could spend some time with my girls and also so I could try to get the house back in order after the holidays. Wednesday night, Erin and I had a girls night and went to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. She loved the movie. Thursday Erin, Emily and I went to Sweet and Sassy. Erin had a gift card and she decided to get a manicure and a new Webkinz (a black stallion that she named Polly). Saturday, Brandon and I took the girls to Sumo for lunch. They both really enjoy the atmosphere there. Emily got her first taste of Japanese food - some steamed rice and soup. I am sure Emily will grow to love Sumo just as much as Erin does! We had a wonderful week and I am so thankful that I was able to spend this time with them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: