Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back From the Beach




Well, we are bummed to be back from the beach. We were there for a whole week and I think all of us could have used another week. We had a wonderful time and the weather was beautiful. Erin swam like a little fish in the pool everyday with her daddy. Emily was easier to manage at the beach so her and I spent most of our time at the beach. Emily really enjoyed her first trip to the beach. We ate some really good food (one of my favorite things to do at the beach), we played putt-putt and visited the Ripley's Museum. We hope to go back soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stanley Family said...

That surfer guy in the background almost looks fake! Did you photoshop him in??? Ha! I am going to try to call you in a little while so we can catch up. I love all of the new pictures.