One afternoon this week while I was fixing dinner, I noticed that it was way too quiet. I peeked around the corner to find Emily with a ballpoint pen in hand with the top off. She had colored both of her palms with black ink. This picture was taken AFTER I had tried to clean her up. She is such a mess, exploring everything around her. Maybe we have a future artist in our presence.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Making Mischief
One afternoon this week while I was fixing dinner, I noticed that it was way too quiet. I peeked around the corner to find Emily with a ballpoint pen in hand with the top off. She had colored both of her palms with black ink. This picture was taken AFTER I had tried to clean her up. She is such a mess, exploring everything around her. Maybe we have a future artist in our presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment