Monday, September 22, 2008

So So Sick

Surprise! It's not the girls this time. Brandon and I both woke up with either a stomach bug or food poisoning this morning. It has been a long, long day with the sick trying to take care of the sick. This is really the first time I've been awake and out of bed for any length of time all day. I'm weak, but am feeling better. I think Brandon is still trying to sleep his off. I just ate for the first time today, so hopefully I can hold it in. Please say a prayer for us tonight. We both need to get back to work tomorrow and I really want to take care of my girls. There is nothing like feeling completely helpless when it comes to caring for your kids. It stinks and I miss them. They are with my mom tonight and I know her and dad will take great care of them, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm sad and I miss them.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Prayers going up...I hope you are better soon!