It has been exactly one week since Emily got her tubes. Even though her ears were severely infected the day she got the tubes she was supposed to be all better by now. We were supposed to use the ear drops until they were gone and that was supposed to clear up the infection. Sounds easy, right? Well, we finished the drops Tuesday night. Wednesday I didn't notice anything, but her right ear was pretty full of stick stuff when picked her up from school on Thursday. I called the ENT this morning. He called her in a stonger anitbiotic (over $98 worth of medication) and we are supposed to call him back on Tuesday to give him an update. If her ears are still draining on Tuesday he wants to see her. Please pray that we can get this cleared up for her. I'm feeling a little helpless. You do everything just exactly like your supposed to and it's not working. As you can tell, I'm more than a littel frustrated.
Erin has also been sick this week. She has a yucky cough, runny notes and watery eyes. We are staying in this weekend so mayble everyone can get well.
One more thing....I dropped Erin off in her class this morning and then I took Emily to her class. I was about to hand Emily over to her teacher and I noticed she was getting excited. I looked in the direction that she was looking and Erin was standing at the door (with her teacher) waving at Emily. Emily recognized Erin, raised her eyebrows and started waving as fast as she could. It was so precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment